Moderation of workshops — professional moderators for your events
Experienced moderators are available for the processing of solutions to problems in workshop groups. This applies to the moderation of an individual workshop, a major event or for supporting a development project which is organised on a long-term basis.
You will find that your event is supported, not by moderators operating on a 'neutral' basis but by management experts with the right professional and methodological skills. These will provide useful additional impulses to your problem solutions on the basis of their wide experience — but without trying to influence you in your decision-making processes.
Sensitivity, efficiency and managerial skills are the factors which our partners appreciate in our style of moderation.
Whether it is moderation in the classical form or in the style of "dynamic facilitation" — you will be impressed by the results. "We got much further than I had expected..." is often the feedback we receive at the end of our workshops.
Examples of workshops moderated by us - many of them with international teams:
- Strategic and future-oriented workshops
- Determining positions in the management team
- Conflict resolution between divisions and teams
- Conferences — e.g. international sales conferences
- Management board conferences
- Interface workshops between company and customers (internal and external customers)
- Structural workshops related to major projects
- Conception of an integrated process model for air passage systems
- Draft IT concept for the purchase of equipment for a new type of aircraft
- Concept for opening up a market
- Process improvement
- Cost reduction
- Project meetings