Change management - ensuring your change success
Change management has in only a few years become a key concept in management discussion. Constant and increasingly fast change has raised the number of change management projects which are often in operation within the company at the same time.
Making change within the company into success. JP clients have demonstrably achieved outstanding results in their change processes.
A professionally designed change process, committed and sensitive on-the-spot support, pragmatism without frills and the integration of hard and soft factors into the change process are features of the JP approach.
Good leadership is essential for the success of the change process. Accordingly the JP approach to change management concentrates, among other things, on supporting the manager at the top of the organisation and the leadership team.
The areas of change process activity in which JP-Consulting & Training can support you are:
- change management — planning and designing the change process
- developing and communicating the concept , design and management of the change together
- accompanying the process of change actively on the spot — helping you to pull the irons out of the fire if necessary
- design of communication and dialogue involving the change
- overcoming difficulties in the change process together
- support in crisis interventions
- coaching of managers in the fundamentals of change management
- coaching of managers and staff for new roles and responsibilities
- enhancing change manager skills
- evaluation of results
Up to 70% of all change processes continue to fail or produce results which are well below expectations. This does not apply to the change projects which we support — repeatedly results have been achieved here which have gone well beyond expectations.
You will find information about the terms, themes and methods relating to the subject of change management on an interesting internet portal: Change Management.
You can also read the essay on change management: "How change projects are guaranteed to fail" (in German) by Juergen Peterke, (Personalmagazin 8 / 2006).
Tel.: +49 (0) 62 32 / 919 809 - 0 ● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org