Consultancy + qualification - and the successes achieved by some customers
The results shown here are intended to make clear the possible effects of the JP approach. We are pleased about the successes achieved by customers which are described by the examples listed here and which are the product of cooperative efforts:
- increase in profits of 400 %
- profit margin raised from 0.7 % to 24.5 % (technical services)
- an increase of -0.2% to 18.5 % in profit margins
- the launch of new, functioning operating processes
- dynamisation of overall leadership operations
- successful cultural reorientation
- after change processes a group achieves top performance in workforce survey
- long-standing conflict between corporate divisions solved
- 30 % improvement in performance after re-organisation
- profit margin raised from 1.4% to 4.9% (metal industry, contract manufacturing)
- "...unbelievable increase in productivity..." (medium-sized entrepreneur)
- integration of marketing & sales with new process model (pharmaceuticals and building supplies industry)
- "... today our workforce and the management think differently from the way they did one year ago — a real shake-up went through the company."
- participants in a programme for leadership skills begin initiatives for the further development of their own departments, which create significant improvements
- customers indicate noticeable improvements after a corporate project for improving customer orientation
The main levers for these successes were:
- mobilisation of thought and action among the workforce
- redesign of processes and structures
- improvement in leadership
- activation of creativity among staff at all levels
The study on the "The Nature of Competitive Advantage", the biggest strategy research project in Europe, gives a clear indication of how companies have to position themselves if they wish to survive in increasingly fierce global competition.
With the tried and tested approach of:
- leadership which adds value – the four-dimensional manager
- forming performance groups –instead of classical team development
- boosting process performance – improving process management
- promoting innovation – in products, methods, processes
JP focuses with precision on the central conclusions of the above study. The advantage to you: the JP approach has contributed to a considerable reinforcement of our customers' competitiveness in practice.
Together with you and your staff we work on the concrete themes of your company. Not a lot of consulting on abstract concepts but the ideas potential provided by your workforce are the drivers for success. Mobilising these is the core of our approach.
JP-Consulting & Training GmbH: getting things moving — committed and sensitive at the same time.
phone +49 (0) 62 32 / 919 809 - 0 ● email: email@example.com