JP-Consulting & Training - the facts
JP-Consulting & Training GmbH provides you with expert support in
- value-boosting leadership
- formation of performance groups
- new orientation and change management
- performance and efficiency improvement
- learning and development processes in the company
Project work is implemented throughout Germany and Europe, in German and English.
50% of our clients are large international corporations or group subsidiaries, 50% are companies with a medium-sized structure, many of them owner-managed. In many cases the cooperation has lasted for many years, in some cases for about 20 years.
The consulting company was founded in 1994 and converted into a limited company in 1997, after increasingly complex projects more frequently required the involvement of network partners. The owner and manager: Juergen Peterke. The company's registered office is in Speyer (Germany).
Since 2008 we also support business activities in Serbia with our new business area: www.business-impulse.net. Our partner in Serbia is defacto-translation-communication.
Complex major projects are implemented within a network of carefully selected consultants and trainers with many years of experience.
Together we form a 'virtual company' which responds to your requirements with professional expertise and contributes the necessary know-how. Our cooperation is of many years' standing and has proved itself in major projects. The roll-out of large-scale projects can be supported in both the German-speaking and English-speaking worlds.
For an overview of our consulting and training services please see: JP Consultancy and Training.
or here in concise form:
- earnings too low - in spite of good capacity utilisation
- performance and commitment are not right - too little motivation?
- quality problems - excessively high complaint levels?
- delivery problems - it's simply taking too long?
- innovation problems - not enough new products for the market?
- intense commpetition - serious pressure on prices?
Improve performance noticeably!
- improving focus on the market and on the customer
- consistent customer orientation
- boosting process performance
- performance culture - mobilising the workforce
- enhancing leadership effects
The JP approach to efficient results improvement - tried and tested.